Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

trying new things

Hey guys! New sketchy post! Have a bunch of new stuff and junk.

First I'm trying out a new style.  I kept the original pencils and colored over them in photoshop.  It's different   I think it needs some work still, but it's interesting and a start.



It's based off of this sketch of Psylocke I did:
I like it, very actiony. I may use it for other things, like marker or flash or illustrator. I tried inking with a quill pen also, didn't like it. It may just be that I was doing it wrong or that I was using a cheap pen, but it just didn't take. Ended up ruining a semi-good Vision sketch. But here's another one that's just as semi-good!
"Talk to the hand, for the Vision does not wish to hear it."

Also, here's a quick sketch of Nightcrawler and the Scarlet Witch, because I love me some Wolverine and the X-Men.

"No, you're upside down!"

Oh and also, I have a new Purple Boy and Turquoise Girl up over at Rocket Powered Dragon!  It's short and silly. Check it out! I will have a new Barber page up sometime tomorrow. 

I was hoping to have my review of Cars 2 up by now, but I've been busy with other stuff, so hopefully I'll have that up by tomorrow.  Also also, it looks like I won't be getting my crabby animation done by the contest end date. I could still work on it, but with no set deadline and other projects piling up, it may be one of those projects that fades away.  I'll see depending on what this coming month's sound bite is, and if I have any ideas for it.

Oh also the third, I've just learned on the twitter that the artist of the wonderful Extra Credits show on the  Escapist needs to have surgery done and they're raising money to help out.  You can head over here to donate. I donated and I hope some of you guys can too!

No comments:

Post a Comment