Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

big butt, horrible quality

Sorry for the horrible quality, but the power went out in my house so I had to rely on the flash of my camera and my auxiliary laptop power. I'll upload a better version tomorrow, pending electricity.

EDIT: Oh my crap that is so much better. I don't think I've ever loved a scanner more than I do now.

But I do have other stuff that I scanned in earlier today!


This is what I thought a bugbear in Dungeons and Dragons would look like before I knew what a bugbear was.

And here's a surprise sample panel from Friday's Dumgens & Draggins!


Go perspective!

1 comment:

  1. rootierivera @hotmail.comJuly 22, 2010 at 4:09 PM

    You are so freakin' talented!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it! I'm such a procrastinator - between grad school and work I can't get started on my book -
    Frustrating!

    ReplyDelete