Pages

Monday, November 2, 2015

Monday Round-Up 11/02: Inktober

Hey Happy Monday everyone! We just got finished with October and that means I just got finished with Inktober!
Here's Helloby! Check out the rest of my Inktober sketches after the jump!



 Vincent Price!

 John Constantine!

 Riddler!

 Ash!

 Gamora!

 Garnet dressed as Misty Knight!

 Amethyst dressed up as Black Cat!

Pearl as Coleen Wing!

Steven as Shang Chi!

Storm!

Paranorman!!


A couple of fun Garfs

Columbo!

Some weird monster thing idk

Spy Chameleon! It's a fun game

Tentacles!

Random lady!

Another girl

Clara Oswald!

Black Canary!

Cute Werewolf!

Anglar Monster!

Crawling Hand!

Sexy Skeleton!

Shirtless Zombie!

Necromorph from Dead Space

Furiosa!

Edith from Crimson Peak!

Monica Rambeau!

Last week I had a new page in Tools of the Trade and I also had a creepy 3 page comic to celebrate Halloween called Worst Nightmare! Go read those!

Also last week I had a new Evil Employee! Go check him out!

That's it for this week! As always, if you like my work, consider giving to my Patreon, or buying something on my Etsy, or even asking for a commission! See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment