Pages

Monday, November 16, 2015

Monday Round-Up 11/16: editorial and inking

Hey! It's Monday! I've been working on some stuff for my editorial illustrations portfolio so here's some of those things. This one is on street harassment. More below!



Some fancy donuts!

 Hotdogs!

Pizza from Pie by the Pound!
I'm do a series of catoonized portraits of the Survivor cast. Here's some of them!

Also I'm doing an inking class, so here's a comic I'm did in it:
Also also here are some ink sketches I did:



Finally, I'm trying to do characters that have simple body shapes but more intricate details:


That's it for this week! As always, if you like my work, consider giving to my Patreon, or buying something on my Etsy, or even asking for a commission! See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment