Pages

Monday, November 9, 2015

Monday Round-Up 11/9: A Brand New Face

I thought it was about time for a new avatar for social media so feast your eyes on my new face!

Haha just kidding this was my Halloween Avatar! The real one's down below!



 So I am probably going to go with this one. I like the sketchiness and roughness of it.


 This one has a more solid ink line but I feel like it's too smooth

And this is just a colored version of the pen one. What do you think is the best?

Also, here are some sketches of Avatar heads:

Last week, I ended Tools of the Trade and also had a new cartoon noir strip, so check those out if you missed it!

Also, I had a new Evil Employee which you should check out!

That's it for this week! As always, if you like my work, consider giving to my Patreon, or buying something on my Etsy, or even asking for a commission! See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment