Pages

Monday, November 23, 2015

Monday Round-Up 11/23: Fallout Robots, Cats and Cars

Hey it's Monday! Here are some sketches!

Here's a protectron! I sketched some robots from Fallout because I want Fallout 4 and can't play it. Also other stuff. See more below!



 Mr. Gutsy!

Robobrain!

Securitron!

And here are some cat sketches! I've been experimenting with dry brush and ink wash.



And finally, some cars! I think I've cracked the code in making fun cartoony cars.


Also last week I had two new pages of a comic on Dime-Store Noir, Page 1 and Page 2 of One Light! And also remember you can now buy the complete version of Date Night on Gumroad!

That's it for this week! As always, if you like my work, consider giving to my Patreon, or buying something on my Etsy, or even asking for a commission! See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment