Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

models and characters

Hey there! New stuff is up. I did reviews for Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters and Parker. One's good and one's bad, I'll let you figure out which is which! Because I'm so passionate, I also did a piece on the loss of Green Lantern and Young Justice. So hey, maybe check that out too. And also two new Dime-Store Noir pages! We're quickly coming to the exciting middle of the story! Speaking of Dime-Store Noir, I'll have a special one-shot Valentine's Day noir up. Here are some early character designs!
This is probably the most you will see of any of them, considering it's a one shot. I defy you guys to guess what they're roles are!

Also, I'm starting an anatomy class, so will be doing more poses soon. I thin this came out pretty well, though its big so the pic came out a bit meh:
And random sketch of the week:
I don't know. I am not sketching enough and I need to quickly remedy that.

No comments:

Post a Comment