Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Abominable Snow-Mark

Woohoo! I actually got one done in a day! And before 10! AND I'm actually proud of it! I like how this one turned out. I love monochromatic art.

Today's hero is based on my friend Mark! He speciffically asked to be something cold related, so I created THE SNOWMARK! He's made entirely out of snow, and can only survive in the normal world within his special cold-suit. He has the ability to change shape, chill things, and project avalanches of snow at people. Here's the original ink drawing with some sketches:


Also I've ben practicing drawing. Check it out:
I drew her from a story in the New Yorker.
Also, I've been playing around with my self portrait, trying to do a new cartoon avatar:

Hmm, I have to leave early tomorrow, so I don't know if there will be a hero tomorrow. Depends how determined I am tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment