Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Avengers Assemble!

Hey guys! This last weekend was basically Avengers Weekend since I saw it three separate times with three separate groups of people. And then I reviewed it on Sketched Screenings here! Suffice it to say, I thought it was pretty good. And I might even see it again! But anyways, here are some of the illustrations I did for the review!  I'm kind of surprised and proud I could do all of them in such a short amount of time.
My favorite one. The hulk really came out well. And he stole the show too!



I was originally going to include this with the Hulk poster but I thought the whole thing looked too busy and the composition wasn't right. 

Is there anyone who doesn't love Agent Coulson! Probably Loki. What a jerk. 


Variations on the Agent Coulson poster! If you stayed until after the credits, you saw Agent Coulson actually split into Agent Coulson Red and Agent Coulson Blue! Naw, I'm kidding. 


This one turned out alright. I'm glad Black Widow's character was fleshed out more and loved Hawkeye's high tech bow and quiver, but I wish he got more screen time. And a mask!

Also from last week's review of Trollhunter, I liked how these came out:


Horrifying!

No comments:

Post a Comment