Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

The fabled return of the Wonder Couple

Hey guess what interneters.

PURPLE BOY AND TURQUOISE GIRL ARE COMIN' BACK THAT'S WHAT!
After much sketching and refining and playing of the videogames, I'm finally making some new Purple Boy and Turquoise Girl comics! I actually wanted to announce this Tuesday, but the internets were not with me. I am using the Library internets now. LIBRARY INTERNETS GO!

I really like these new Wonder Couple designs too. Simple, yet awesomesauce.

In other news, sketches!

I honestly don't know what I'm going to do with these little guys, but I like 'em. I started with drawing Blockhead in the top right randomly, and made the others just so he could have some friends. I actually really like Blockhead, but I'm not sure where he could fit into.

Also, feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment