Pages

Monday, November 4, 2019

Monday sketch dump: Inktober 2019

Hey there! Been awhile! Anyways I recently finished Inktober this year and I did something a little different. I've been trying to get more into Clip Studio Paint, so all of this year's Inktober sketches were inked and colored exclusively in that! Here's Rickety Rat! I was mostly following this prompt for Toontober to create the characters and illustrations. And the next to last one was actually this comic you can read on my normal comic site! Anyways here are all of the inktobers!!



Inkwell!
 A mad scientist!

Myth!

Cryptid!

Bug and Plant!

Calico the Cat Burglar!

Carl Mudgen the Crooked Cop!

Pam de Plume!

Reaper!

Pussy Merow!



Jack Flask!

Connie Tortion and Harold Cleese!

Hot Dog Stan!

Rascals!

Mr. McMixer!

Alien!

Grave Stone!

Ghost!

Rivals!

Monster!

Angel/devil!

Crystal Ball!

Chase!

Undead!

Red!

Scream!

Hell Breaks Loose!

That's it for this week! As always, if you like my work, consider giving to my Patreon, or buying something on my Etsy, buying my comics on GumroadItch.io, or Comixology, or even asking for a commission! And finally remember to read my new webcomic which updates every Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment