Pages

Monday, December 9, 2019

Monday Sketch Dump 12/09: Marvel and DC

Aw geez I haven't done a blogpost in awhile. Well anyways, here's one! Here's some Batman and Marvel sketches I did a while back!
More after the jump!



 I wanted to do some cartoony Batman villains awhile ago. Here's Catwoman!

 Poison Ivy!

Firefly!

Here's some guy! I don't know!!

And here's some marvel sketches from awhile ago I finally colored!
Captain America!

An AIM guy!

Ant Man!

Howard the Duck!

Moon Knight!!

Vision!

That's it for this week! As always, if you like my work, consider giving to my Patreon, or buying something on my Etsy, buying my comics on GumroadItch.io, or Comixology, or even asking for a commission! And finally remember to read my new webcomic which updates every Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment