Pages

Monday, September 23, 2019

Monday Sketch Dump 9/23: Heroes and Noir

Hey folks! It's been awhile! Been busy making comics and such! Anyways, here are some of the sketches I done did! Here's the Tsuyu Asui from My Hero Academia to start, more after the jump!



 A rad gal!

 A cyber assassin I did in Clip Studio Paint!

She-Hulk!

Also a bunch of random noir characters!
 Freddy Frills!

Ms. Bristles!

Karl Koala!

Mr. Claw!

Ms. Beak!

Also I've been updating new pages of Rickety Rat: Toon P.I. every Wednesday! So check it out if you haven't already!


That's it for this week! As always, if you like my work, consider giving to my Patreon, or buying something on my Etsy, buying my comics on GumroadItch.io, or Comixology, or even asking for a commission! And finally remember to read my new webcomic which updates every Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment