Pages

Monday, July 1, 2019

Monday Sketchdump 7/01: Noir cartoons, Pokemons and Evas

Hey there! The year's half over!! I've been working on stuff and have lost track of art so here's a sketch dump!
I drew a number of cartoon noir characters based on an cartoon noir RPG I'm developing. Here's Pepper Mill and Patricia Purse! More after the jump!



Walt Malt and Paul Cauldron!

 Becky Gecko!

Finicky Fox!

Honey Von Trapp!

Burnout Bud!

Kase Gritz!

Daniel Doberman!

just a random femme fatale!

I also did that pokefusion thing. Here's Pidgeish!

And here's Metanite! yeah I know!!

And here's a random Eva I did!

That's it for this week! As always, if you like my work, consider giving to my Patreon, or buying something on my Etsy, buying my comics on GumroadItch.io, or Comixology, or even asking for a commission! And finally remember to read my new webcomic which updates every Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment