Pages

Monday, May 6, 2019

Monday sketch-dump 5/06: cartoons and figure drawings

Hello! I haven't been keeping up with updates, so here's some things from the past month or so!

Here's a cartoon called Miss Milkshake! More after the jump!



 Here's some Salvadora fanart from the comic Salavadora!

 Excited dogs!

 A femme fatale!

 Nervous guy!

And finally some sketches from Figure Drawing!






Also, if you haven't been keeping up, there's a brand new arc of Rickety Rat: Toon P.I.: KARMA KILLS Chapter 1! Go check it out!


That's it for this week! As always, if you like my work, consider giving to my Patreon, or buying something on my Etsy, buying my comics on GumroadItch.io, or Comixology, or even asking for a commission! And finally remember to read my new webcomic which updates every Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment