Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Sketch dump 10:03: Comics, Spider-Man villains, Gorillaz, and DnD

Welp it's been awhile! Lot's of new stuff is out now! First up, some new comics!

Call Your Reps is a comprehensive comic about how to call your congressional representatives and True Stories of Gun Violence 2017 collects some of the stories of gun incidents in 2017! Both up on itch.io and both are pay what you want!

Also, I finally launched a new webcomic, Rickety Rat; Toon P.I.! You can start here from the beginning!

And finally, plenty of new sketches you might have missed!
Here's Jack-O-lantern! More lesser known spider-man villains, Gorillaz, and D&D characters after the jump!



Swarm!

Lady Stilt-Man!

Boomerang!

White Rabbit!

2D!

Murdoc!

Noodle!

Russle!

Here's Droop, an NPC in D&D I rescued who then grew into his own and started his own adventuring party called The Black Band!

Xavier and the rest of the Black Band!





Finally an elf sorcerer and an orc barbarian!

Well that's it for this week. As always, if you like my work, consider giving to my Patreon, or buying something on my Etsy, buying my comics on GumroadItch.io, or Comixology, or even asking for a commission!

No comments:

Post a Comment