Pages

Monday, November 5, 2018

Sketch Dump 11/05: Creepy Digimon Inktober

it's November and that means that last month was Inktober! For the whole month I drew creepy digimon! Take a look!
Here's Agumon! More after the jump!

Palmon!

Tentomon!

 Patamon!

Candlemon!

 Gizamon!

Numemon!

Shellmon!

Ogremon!

Wormmon!

Airdramon!

Kabuterimon!

Raremon!

Red Veggiemon!

Vademon!

Tekkamon!

Ottomon!

Gekomon!

Bakemon!

Betamon!

Babamon!

Infermon!

Saberdramon!

Wizardmon!

WaruMonzaemon!

Gabumon!

Gotsumon!

Sukamon!

Phantomon!

And finally Pumpkinmon!

Also there is now a website for my giant robot game, Radical Robot Squad! So go check that out!

Well that's it for this week. As always, if you like my work, consider giving to my Patreon, or buying something on my Etsy, buying my comics on GumroadItch.io, or Comixology, or even asking for a commission!

No comments:

Post a Comment