Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

July Sketch dump: Other People's OCs, X-Men, Shazam and more!

Hey! I guess this is now a monthly sketch dump since that's when I get to it? Anyways, here are a bunch of sketches I've done in the past month!
I drew a bunch of other people's OCs for a week! Here's Naomi from ! More after the jump!



 Here's 's witchy OC!

 Here's Leslie from !

 Here's 's boxer OC!

 Here's Fallout from !

 Here's 's OC!

 Here's Kit from !
 Here's Barri from !

Here's 's beach orc OC!

 Nightcrawler!

She-Hulk!

SHAZAM!

Shark Girl! Happy Shark week!

Glob Herman!

She-Ra from the new reboot!


A couple of Scumbags!

A gal in a cute dress!

Well that's it for this week. As always, if you like my work, consider giving to my Patreon, or buying something on my Etsy, buying my comics on GumroadItch.io, or Comixology, or even asking for a commission!

No comments:

Post a Comment