Pages

Monday, June 25, 2018

Monday sketch dump 6/25: D&D, X-Men, cartoons, and more!

Hey! It's been too long!
Here's my Lizardfolk Long Death Monk Kothar! A D&D character I played for a one-shot! Everyone loves Krazy Kothar! Anyways, more after the jump!



 Domino!

 Misty Knight!

 Mystique!

Ash!

 Brain from Inspector Gadget!

And penny!

Kelsy from Craig of the Creek!

Stargirl!

A workout gal!

A slammer!

My character Alisha from a Monster of the Week game! That's a fun RPG too!

Some kid!

Smol but fierce!

A goth!

Gal in a jacket!

Science gal!

Sleepy gal!

A smol paladin!

Well that's it for this week. As always, if you like my work, consider giving to my Patreon, or buying something on my Etsy, buying my comics on GumroadItch.io, or Comixology, or even asking for a commission!

No comments:

Post a Comment