Pages

Monday, April 6, 2015

Monday Round-Up: mostly figure drawing (slightly NSFW)


Happy Monday! I don't have much to show this week except some stuff from figure drawing that I dug up. Partially NSFW. More after the jump!




These first three are from last week and I think they came out really nicely! Done only with ballpoint pen! The rest of these are from weeks before that I somehow forgot to upload. WHOOPS.








 And here are some random sketchy faces I done did.


Last week I had a new Evil Employee of the Week and a new Sketchy locale, so check those out if you haven't already!



That's it for this week. As always, if you like my work, consider giving to my Patreon, or buying something on my Etsy, or even asking for a commission! See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment