Pages

Monday, April 27, 2015

Monday Round-Up 4/27: Noir toons, She-Hulk and more!

Hey it's Monday! Here's what done sketched last week!
I did a quick She-Hulk sketch and then colored it! Hmmm maybe I'll work on it more.

Also did some cartoony noir guys and gals! Here's a detective. Maybe I will do something with them later. More after the jump!



 A gangster!
 A Femme Fatale!
A hard lady who don't take no guff!

Also I did some Copperhead pen sketches!

Copperhead is really good you guys, you should read it.

Last week, I had a new Evil Employee of the Week and a new Sketchy Locale. See below!


Lastly, here's some stuff from figure drawing I liked!



That's it for this week. As always, if you like my work, consider giving to my Patreon, or buying something on my Etsy, or even asking for a commission! See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment