Pages

Monday, March 16, 2015

Monday Round-Up 3/16: Ms. Marvel and Miss America Chavez Team-Up


Happy Monday everybody! I did an illustration about two of my favorite marvel superheroes teaming up! Ms. Marvel and Miss America Chavez! This is actually a book I want to see(and would draw if anyone is watching HINT HINT MARVEL) the story being Kamala has unwittingly created an alternate universe from one of her fan fictions, but she doesn't know which one! And only the help with inter-dimensional power universe hopper America Chavez can help her find it! THIS BOOK WOULD SELL SO WELL YOU ARE LEAVING GOOD HARD MONEY ON THE TABLE, MARVEL.

Anyways, there's plenty more sketches and stuff after the jump!




I also did quick sketches of Garnet(the best gem) from Steven Universe and the new Spider Woman because her book is super super good!

Here's some rough versions of that team-up illustration I did!


And here are some random sketches and figure drawings!





Last week I had a new EE of the Week and a new Sketchy Locale! Check out Dr. Asparaghast here!



Also last week I had two new pages of An Arm and a Leg! Check out page 7 and page 8 if you haven't already!

That's it for this week. As always, if you like my work, consider giving to my Patreon, or buying something on my Etsy, or even asking for a commission! See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment