Pages

Monday, March 2, 2015

Monday Catch-up 3/2: Spider Gwen, SIlk, Superman and more

Holy crap it's MARCH ALREADY!! How did that happen?? Anyway, I did some spider-person themed sketches so check these puppies out(they are not puppies they are sketches it is a figure of speech)!

It's Spider Gwen! I am excited for her new book so I did an illustration of her. More superheroes and updates after the jump!



That was done with pens but I've also been getting back into inking with brushes so I did these as well.


And I also did some sketches of Silk!

I will probably do more of Silk since I really like Silk and I just realized this was her spiderverse costume and not her solo book costume? Whatever!

And hey I drew Superman because I felt like it so there

He looks pretty happy.

Last week I had two new pages of An Arm and a Leg on Dime-Store Noir. You can read page 3 and page 4 and get ready for another page tomorrow!

Also last week, I had a new EE of the Week and a new Sketchy Locale!


Finally, here are some figure drawings I did, slightly (NSFW):




That's all for this week! If you like my work, consider giving to my Patreon, or buying something on my Etsy, or even asking for a commission! See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment