Pages

Friday, October 31, 2014

SpoooOOOooky Sketch Round-up

It's HaaaalloweeeeEEEEeeen! OooooOOOOooOOOooo! It's also the end of Inktober! OoooOOOOooo! That means there are some spooky skeeeeeetcheeess!!


oooOOOOoooOOOOoo!!


It's a mummy!
A sexy lady vampire! More after the jump!


 Um ACTUALLY it's DOCTOR Frankenstein's Monster.

 SpoooOOOoooky ghoOOOOooost!

 A neeeEEEEeeerdy Werewolf!

A creeeEEEeeepy witch!

BlaaAAA-uh ehem Black Panther! Because I was excited about Marvel news.

 A sketch of Cyborg!

Some Spider Woman sketches I did! No I don't know why I like drawing Spider Woman so much GET OFF MY CASE

And finally, I had a SpoooOOOOoooky story on Dime-Store Noir: KNOCK KNOCK. Go read it! It's Halloween!

oooOOOOOoooooOOOoo!

As a treat, there will be a new story on Dime-Store noir starting Tuesday! And hey, if you're one of my patrons on Patreon, you can see a couple of pages early!

Haaaaappy HaaaaalloweeeeEEEeeeeEEEEeeen!

No comments:

Post a Comment