Pages

Friday, October 24, 2014

Friday Round-Up 10/24: Catwomen, Lizardmen, and Inktober

Hello again! It's another Friday! And it's been Inktober so here's some of the stuff I've done for that and also other stuff!
Here's a scary cat robot destroying the city. And here are two different Catwomen!

More stuff after the jump!


Here's a Columbo sketch in honor of Columbus Day Columbo Day that just passed!

This is my character from Skyrim that I've been playing a lot of. He wants to set up a shop to fix/sell enchanted weapons and armor and is looking for a good lizard wife. Also, he's tired of all the rampant lizard racism HASHTAG NOT YOUR LIZARD SHIELD

Man I just really like drawing Spider Woman get off my case



some random people I done drew for Inktober!

I really like Spider-Gwen and I'm glad she's getting her own series!



And here are some more Awkward Teen Titans!

These are just some random faces I sketched and I think they came out really well.

Well next week is Halloween so maybe I will do something special! I don't know! See you next week I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment