Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Make-Up post with Blue Beetle, Spider-Man, Mass Effect and more!

Hey! I haven't been on in awhile. I have done a tone of new sketches though! Lots of cool stuff.
Blue Beetle! I should draw more of Blue Beetle. I love his classic costume.

For the Allentown Comic Con I recently attended, I did a bunch of sketchcards. I think they turned out pretty great!
More sketchcards, commissions and characters after the jump!


This was a lil commission I did. I think she came out pretty great!


Also commissions I did! I should have a commissions page set up soon, but if you'd like something, you can email me at thenoirguy (at) gmail (dot) com.

 Superior Spider-Man!

 Miranda from Mass Effect!

 Candi Skylar from Time Splitters!

 Powergirl!

And finally I sketched Abbie and Ichabod.

I also did 30 characters last month, which I'll post a few of those on Friday.

Also, a new storyline has started up on Dime-Store Noir! Rock, Scissors, Paper, SHOOT!

I just released page 8 yesterday, but if you haven't started, you can start here.

See you on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment