Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

The wrong sketch

Hey there! New sketches galore! And oh what's this?

Is it the cover of my new Dime-Store Noir story, The Wrong Girl, premiering July 16th? I think it is! Yes a new story is FINALLY coming. What? Oh of course I have all the pages finished ahaha ha ha....LOOK AT THESE SKETCHES AFTER THE JUMP!



These are some warm-up characters I did. I think they're pretty cool!

Based on a picture. Some girls have really big eyes!

Still figuring out ways to redo my avatar. Need to make new cards soon too.

Some character designs for a new comic for Greening Forward. I think they are going to turn out well.

Did you also know that I animated part of an upcoming episode of Teenage Pokemon, a series that some have called "The Citizen Kane of Pokemon Parodies"(and by some I mostly mean me)? Well I do! I'll let you know when it's up, but until then, here's the latest episode, Pikachu vs. Bronies!

Also last week, I reviewed The Heat and thought it was amazingly hilarious! You should read the review and go watch it!

Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment