Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

sketchy sketchy cough cough

Hey! I missed an update last week on account of being sick and busy *cough cough rustle rustle* so I'm doing one now! With sketches and such!

I've been watching Hannibal the new TV show lately, and I'll probably draw the rest of the cast soon, but for now I doodled Laurence Fishbourne quickly. More after the jump



I've been reading Raymond Chandler's classic Noir pulp The Big Sleep and something he really does well is the descriptions of the characters and environment. I want to draw all the characters and possibly a poster. Here are some doodles!

Possible ideas for new noir characters maybe?

Face doodles. Also tried to draw P!nk but it came out not right.

Back to drawing people in my class! No I don't think I have a problem.

Nothing to see here, just doing a leg study from Beyonce. Because BAM.

Oh hey, last week I reviewed After Earth and Now You See Me on Sketched Screenings! And just today I reviewed the animation of The Dark Knight Returns Parts 1 & 2. So check those out if you haven't already!


No comments:

Post a Comment