Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Haywire poster

I've been working on this illustrated Haywire poster on and off for 2 weeks for my review. It's finally finished! In retrospect, it was WAY more work that I thought it would be, and I definitely should have planned it out better.
I also wanted to show the different stages I went through in creating it. More after the jump!

First I composed a photo-montage of all the shots I wanted to use:
I think that looks pretty cool in of itself. Next I did a sketch and ink version:


And finally I composed the final version in Illustrator. I'm not completely happy with how it turned out, but I learned a number of techniques while making it, and I'm just glad it's done.

Also for your pleasure, a weird eye guy when I was experimenting with ink:

No comments:

Post a Comment