Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Illustrating!

Hey guys! I haven't done a post in a couple of weeks. I've been bust working on other projects and stuff for Sketched Screenings. Which by the way has its one year aniversabirthday today! (actually yesterday, but shut up!)  Anyways, here are a couple of the latest illustrations from Sketched Screenings:
Illustration for Alcatraz
Poster for Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy
Also, I've been experimenting with pens this week more, which I should really do more often.

Here's a semi-futuristic detective guy with a weird tie.
Maybe a captain? or a fighter pilot?
I storyboard of a scene from Cinemosaic. You're following them, right?

And here are some sketches for an illustration for an upcoming review of Haywire, which should be out later today.

Also, here are some studies from the AMAZING graphic novel, Infinite Kung Fu from Kagan McLeod, which you should definitely go out and buy right now. I don't usually ever post copies but I just really like the nice flow of action and minimal shading I got with my technical pens. Will have to experiment with this more.

No comments:

Post a Comment