Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Celebrate Single Awareness Day with these SADentines!

Happy Single Awareness Day everyone! Everyone that's single, that is. It's the most glorious horrible day of the year, where we all either realize how lucky we are or how eternally fucking lonely we are. Truly, it is the double edged Lightsaber of holidays. And Brother Rabbit wants to help rub cupid's stupid fucking face in it with these special edition Brother Rabbit S.A.D.entines!  Enjoy!

 The epitome of Single Awareness Day Cards, when you have no one else to give a card to, give it to yourself! Other things to get yourself that you really really wanted: Chocolate, donuts, pizza, booze, loose women, and ironic T-Shirts.


 Brother Rabbit was just made for Single Awareness Day. He's so lonely and creepy. You best give him a cookie or something before he rips your soul out.

 "You're so adorable, I could just EAT YOU THE FUCK UP.  You look DELICIOUS. How about I slather you cool ranch dressing, because you are ONE HOT TAMALE. seriously imma nom you now."

 Poor Brother Porcupine.  He is the sad lonely punching bag of the group. If only he realized how many times he could stab people...
"I'M MENTALLY UNSTABLE FOR YOU!  I NEED TO BE PUT UNDER MEDICAL CARE FOR YOU!! I NEED TO GET LOBOTOMIZED FOR YOUR LOVE AAAAAHAAHADDHFGGHFRRGH!"

Also, sometime in the near future, there will be an animated version of Brother Rabbit. I have been doing sketches. Take a look!
I really like that new detailed version of Brother Raccoon. He is quickly becoming my favorite character.

Also also, I just reviewed that awful new show Comic Book Men on Sketched Screenings. You should go read that.

No comments:

Post a Comment