Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

November's going to be busy.

I never showed you guys the picture to my radio/video program Radiogame Theatre did I? Well here it is! I took a long time with it and I'm actually pretty proud of it, even though it's a buttload of photoshop filters.

For those of you who don't know, I entered into the Escapist Film Festival. Hopefully the Escapist will put up the video gallery so I can start urging you to incessantly vote for my video to win! I'll probably upload the long version or the original runthrough we did(because it's hilarious) on youtube sometime.

In other news, I'm also participating in the National Novel Writing Month, so I'll be writing at least 2000 words a day! I'm not sure how this will effect the daily journal and other projects.

Also, I think I'll be doing superheroes for the rest of this week because I still have a few more commissions I said I would do, but I think starting next week, I'm going to try something different. It all depends on what kinds of stories I can come up with. I'll let you know. But after I do 6 more superheroes(for an even 15, and I still have 3 spots left if you're interested) I won't be taking any more superhero commissions (Unless you'd like to pay me).

I may also put a hold on Rickety Rat, as I'm trying to finish up animating some game sprites. I still need to do some script rewrites, so we'll see how the week goes.

There might be a superhero tonight. We shall see. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment