Pages

Monday, November 30, 2020

Monday Round up 11/30: Addams and Ventures

 Hey there! It's been awhile! This is the first year I haven't done something for Inktober or Noirvember frankly because I've been exhuasted. I still did a bunch of sketches though!


Here's the Addam's Family! More after the jump!

The individual Addamses:

Morticia!

Gomez!

Lurch and Thing!

Uncle Fester and Granny!

Wednesday and Pugsley!

And then I drew some Venture Bros characters!
Brock!

Dr. Venture!

Dr. Orpheius!

The Monarch!

Molotov Cocktease!

Hank & Dean!

Also I drew some side characters from The Mummy!

Gad Hassan!

Benny!

Ardeth Bay!

Anck Su Namun!

Finally, here's my Thief and Barbarian but as an orc and a goblin!

That's it for this week! As always, if you like my work, consider giving to my Patreon, or buying something on my Etsy, buying my comics on GumroadItch.io, or Comixology, or even asking for a commission! And finally remember to read my webcomic, which is currently on hiatus, but you can catch up on Chapter 2 here!

No comments:

Post a Comment