Pages

Monday, August 10, 2020

Monday Sketch dump 8/10: Kipo, Spider-Man and Bugs

 Hey there! Been a bit! Here's some sketches I done did in the last month!

Here's Wolf from Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts! More after the jump!

Kipo!

Jamak! The characters from Kipo are real fun to draw.

Also I drew myself as a Craig of the Creek kid for a fun challenge!



Here are some Spider-Mans I did for Spider-Man Day!

And Venom!

And Bugs Bunny for his birthday!

Also drew Crash Bandicoot for some reason!

Also here's Ms. Mellons, a minor character from my webcomic!


And here are was just trying some different things!

That's it for this week! As always, if you like my work, consider giving to my Patreon, or buying something on my Etsy, buying my comics on GumroadItch.io, or Comixology, or even asking for a commission! And finally remember to read my webcomic which updates every Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment