Pages

Monday, February 18, 2019

Monday sketch dump 2/18: Steven Universe and She-Ra

Hello! I've been trying to color some sketches that I never got around to coloring the last couple of years, so I have some old Steven Universe sketches colored! Along with some characters from last week!
First, here's Scropia from the new She-Ra cartoon with snacks! More after the jump!



 Benny the Bug! If the bug on your shoulder that's your conscience was a bum!


 Elementa, an elemental superhero!



Greg!

Jasper!

Peridot with self-made extedors!

Lapis!


Also this past week there was a NEW Rickety Rat: Toon P.I. page up! If you're not caught up with the arc, you can start here!

That's it for this week! As always, if you like my work, consider giving to my Patreon, or buying something on my Etsy, buying my comics on GumroadItch.io, or Comixology, or even asking for a commission! And finally remember to read my new webcomic which updates every Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment