Pages

Monday, January 28, 2019

Monday sketch dump 1/28: 2018 catch-up, Smash bros, spider-people and more!

Hello all you beautiful people! It's Monday!
First of all, there was a brand new Rickety Rat: Toon P.I.  page up this week! Did you read it??

Also a new character I did last week!
More after the jump!



Her character sheet!

Also here's a bunch of sketches from last year that I never showed here!
A Christmas witch!
 Megaman! I was on a Smash kick.

Bowser!

Meta Knight!

Mew Two!

Spider-Gwen from Into the Spiderverse!

Spider-Ham!

Spider-Man Noir!

Peter B Parker!

 My dirtbag spidersona!

A sketch from last year of my murder rogue-monk halfling, Gordon Black!

Vampire!

Cloud!

OKKO!

Roper!

Pirate!

Girl!

That's it for this week! As always, if you like my work, consider giving to my Patreon, or buying something on my Etsy, buying my comics on GumroadItch.io, or Comixology, or even asking for a commission! And finally remember to read my new webcomic which updates every Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment