Pages

Monday, June 1, 2015

Monday Round-Up 6/01: Furiosa, America Chavez, Black Widow, and more!

Hey it's Monday! I took last Monday off because of the holiday so I have some catching up to do. Here's America Chavez where I was trying out a bunch of new photoshop brushes and a quick Furiosa! More after the jump!


 Black Widow!
 The All-American Red Squirrel! Also, you should be reading Unbeatable Squirrel Girl.

A quick Renee Montoya Question sketch I did!
Some random face sketches!

And here are a bunch of drawings from Figure Drawing!







Last week, I had a new Evil Employee of the Week, and a new Sketchy Locale. Check 'em out!


That's it for this week. As always, if you like my work, consider giving to my Patreon, or buying something on my Etsy, or even asking for a commission! See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment