Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Date Night cover

My next comic I'm working on is called Date Night. I'm almost done with it and I wanted to show off the cover, along with a bit of my process.


What do you think so far? More after the Jump!


Date Night is about a couple who want to spice up their sex life so they try a rape fantasy, but everything goes horribly wrong when they try to have each other killed. This is probably going to be my most bloody and brutal comic. I don't think it will be for everybody but I like how it's turning out!

This will also be the first comic I'll be selling digitally instead of putting up on Dime-Store Noir. Expect a gumroad or something equivalent. OR. You could pledge to my Patreon with a certain amount and get it free, and early!

Here's the first sketch I did for the cover:

And here is the pre-inking rough:


Because I will draw a page, then pencil it, then pre-ink it. It helps me get more precise details down. I will talk about it more on Thursday.

What do you guys think of the cover so far? Intrigued? Too hard to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment