Pages

Monday, February 16, 2015

Monday sketch-dump 2/16: Spider-Mans and Valentines

Hey it's Monday! Here's some of the stuff I did that you may have missed last week.


There was some Spider-Man news, so I drew some spider-mans. I wanted to make them goofy looking, but these are kinda normal exaggerated spideys?? More after the jump!



It was Valentine's Day on Saturday so OF COURSE I spent my precious time making Sin City Valentines. You can see all of them here and here, but here are my favorites.






AND I also did some noir valentines over at Dime-Store Noir in case you needed more live!


If you missed it last week, I had another EE of the Week, or EEW as someone pointed out

And a new Sketchy Locale!

I think that's it for the week. I'll see you next week for more stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment