Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Tuesday sketch dump???

Oh whoops I ran out of time yestrday to do a blogpost, so here's some sketches today!
The Winter Soldier! I was in a Winter Soldier mood last week. More sketches after the jump!



I've been playing Beyond Good and Evil, so here's some Jade!

And oh hey, Rocket Raccoon!

And while we're at it, Brother Raccoon and Brother Rabbit as Rocket and Groot!

Did some Spider-Queen sketches after learning about here at this great blog.

And here are some rough Jackal and FF Spider-Man I did for my review. Speaking of, last week I started reviewing graphic novels with Spider-Man: Spider Island! Also last week on Sketched Screenings: Captain America: The Winter Soldier and The Raid 2! So check those out if you haven't already!





More coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment