Pages

Monday, November 25, 2013

Monday Sketch Dump 11/25

Oh hey look it's Monday again.

Here's today's character for the 30 character challenge. She's a buff ginger adventurer I think. The rest from this previous week are after the jump!



 He's a thief I think

She's a very fashionable lady!

Cute kid!

A hired assassin!

 He's a blob guy in a robot suit. I tried doing just the pencils but it turned out meh.

I call her Fire Marsha because I'm pretty sure all the other fire lady names are taken.

 Look a punk!

Glitzy dress. I like how the linework turned out.

This guy's obviously a snitch.

Also last week I reviewed Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus on Sketched Screenings! So check that out!
This week is going to be super busy. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates!

No comments:

Post a Comment