Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

Monday Sketch Dump 11/18

Oh hey, sketches yo.




I finally was able to tear some time away to color some characters! I still need to catch up with some over the weekend, but I think these came out pretty good!

Oh hey, here's a sketch of a thing I'm working on for It's Just a Game. Be excited! And consider contributing if you aren't already!

Also last week, I finally finished coloring my Halloween comic. Still working on submissions and trying to find time to finish The Wrong Girl, so enjoy These Cold Bones in the mean time.


I also also reviewed Thor: The Dark World last week for Sketched Screenings, and I think a couple of sketches for that came out well too!

Gettin' pretty ok with the digital coloring. See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment