Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

The animated misadventures of Brother Rabbit and Acquaintances

So hey, remember when I said I was getting back into animation? I am making an animated version of Brother Rabbit and Acquaintances




I have recorded audio, made storyboards and an animatic, created character sheets, and am now in the actual animation phase! Here are some character sheets!







And here are some brother Rabbit walking tests! (click to view)




If you notice the background is different from the comics, I had to change it because the character animation wouldn't register at all. I'm still playing around with it. But things are happening!  I am hoping to have the pilot animated by the end of April(crosses all the fingers everywhere).

In Sketched Screenings news, I recently did a double review of Resident Evil: Degeneration and Dead Space: Downfall.  You should go check it out!

In other news, I'm doing concepts and ideas for a future webcomic and also possibly changing up the ol' website. Expect more new things soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment