Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

hipster zombie 02 and backgrounds

Man I hope you guys enjoy these hipster zombies because they've kinda become my go-to material for when it's late and I don't feel like doing a full 500 panel comic.

Also, I've decided it's now background week, which means I have to force myself to do a buttload of backgrounds! I know I've said this before, but look! I already started!

I sketched this from a "House" magazine. The perspective is probably off because I forgot my ruler(straight lines, my one weakness).
I think I might take out a home and gardens magazine out of the library and copy the crap out of it. I need to really get into drawing details and perspecitve and such if I wanna get any farther with Rickety Rat and the many many comics I want to start creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment