Pages

Friday, March 16, 2018

Friday Round-up 3/16: Adventurers and cartoons

Hey there! Haven't updated in awhile, so here's a sketch-filled blogpost!
I drew an adventuring group I created in my D&D campaign called The Entertainers! Here's Akta! She's a tiefling bard ringmaster who dazzles monsters and the audience with her voice and fireworks! More after the jump!



This is Boldush the Bold! He's an Orc Barbarian strongman who smashes things with his sledgehammer!

Here's THWACK! A Kenku fighter who throws knives and daggers and mimics the sounds of hitting targets right before he hits them!

Here's Pierce, the human ranger, an animal tamer with a panther companion!

This is Vadania, a high-elf wizard who dazzles people with her sword-dancing!

And finally Merric the Great, a halfling illusionist! 
 I also started to try my hand with the UPA style of cartoons. Here's a lumberjack!

 A Criminal!

 A sexy dame!

 A nervous politician!

 A cool gal!

Finally just a cool outfit idea my girlfriend and I were talking about and I had to draw it!

Also if you missed it, I had a comic in the Brooklyn Rail about Bad Guys With Guns™ and the Black Market™! You should go read it!

And I also started up a new comic over at Dime-Store Noir called FOR YOUR PROTECTION! Go read the first two pages up NOW!

Well that's it for this week. As always, if you like my work, consider giving to my Patreon, or buying something on my Etsy, buying my comics on GumroadItch.io, or Comixology, or even asking for a commission!

No comments:

Post a Comment