Pages

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Inktober week 3 plus Knight Watch Zords

What's up! Another week of D&D Inktober sketches! Plus some zords!
Here's a Flameskull and a Kuo-Toa! More after the break!

 A Gnoll and a Vargouille!

 A Tabaxi assassin!

 An Ice Mephit!

 A Dryad!

Also I did some fanart for the Ranger Danger podcast when they made a power rangers RPG and played it as Power Rangers Knight Watch! (You can listen to it here. It's a great power rangers podcast you should listen to!)
 The Gargoyle zord!

 The Unicorn Zord!

 The Dragon zord!
 The Knight Watch megazord! Maybe I will better ink and color these when I have the time.

Also some villains, Rook and Jenny Greenteeth!

Well that's it for this week. As always, if you like my work, consider giving to my Patreon, or buying something on my Etsy, buying my comics on GumroadItch.io, or Comixology, or even asking for a commission!

No comments:

Post a Comment