Pages

Monday, September 19, 2016

Monday Round-Up 9/19: Haunted Libraries, gun violence, giant robots

Hey there! It's Monday!
So last week I did something a bit different. I sketch a character every day, but last week, I tried sketching all the characters with a central theme, which was haunted/magic library(I was also going to illustrate a haunted library background but that fell through). I also colored each character right after inking, which seemed quicker in the long run than just batch coloring them all at once. So maybe I'll do that more. Anyways, here's a haunted librarian. More after the jump!



 A kid, excited about learning!
 Another librarian!
 Creepy dude studying the books in the back!
The kid who pushes the book cart!

Also, I'm making a comic about gun violence. Here's a test page. This is a true story that literally happened this year.

Also also, still working on my giant robot boardgame, Radical Robot Squad! The whole point is to fight robots and then use those winning robots to build a giant robot, so I've been trying to come up with Mega Mech designs, and I think I've finally come up with something I like!

Oh also the third this week I made a birthday card for my mom!

Woo working on a lot of things.What do you think of the characters and the comic and the mech? Let me know!

That's it for this week. As always, if you like my work, consider giving to my Patreon, or buying something on my Etsy, buying my comics on Gumroad or Comixology, or even asking for a commission!

No comments:

Post a Comment