Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

Monday Sketch Dump 3/10

It's time for some sketches and wrap-ups!

I didn't have a blogpost last week, but did you know I just ended the story The Wrong Girl on Dime-Store Noir? The last page is up! Go see it if you haven't already! I also did a pin-up of Jane on a Wrecking Ball because of reasons.
I'm going to start to do more noir pin-ups. Any ideas on characters/archetypes you'd like to see?

Oh and I colored that She-Hulk sketch!
Moon Knight and Freakazoid after the jump!


I just read the new Moon Knight #1 and it is FANTASTIC. Might go on a Moon Knight kick soon.

Also went on a Freakazoid kick lately:

There needs to be more Freakazoid art in the world.

Also, last week I reviewed Almost Human and the Robocop trilogy, so check those out if you haven't!
See you tomorrow for a special update!

No comments:

Post a Comment