Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

Monday Sketch dump 10/07

So hey, since it's October, there's this thing called Inktober in which you do an inked drawing every day. So I decided to draw monsters every day of October! Here are the ones I've done so far:


This mummy came out pretty nice. More spoooookiness after the jump!

Chubby Sea Creature!

You might say this one is a SPACE GHOST.

Spider lady! She's probably my favorite so far.

Kid Frankenstein!

Angry werewolf lady!

Cutie alien lobster thing?

Oh and here are last week's life-drawings. I managed to work with ink!




Also random sketches:

Leg studies!

Also last week, I reviewed Don Jon on Sketched Screenings. Go check that out why don't you.

Finally, two new pages of The Wrong Girl on Dime-Store Noir! Page 20 and page 21! Go read those.
See you Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment