Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Last of the 30 characters

Ok, so I've been out of commission for awhile. First it was the holidays, the I was sick...but here's some stuff to tide you guys over.

I pretty much failed on the 30 characters challenge. Maybe one of these days I can shotgun like 20 characters. I mean I did a 24 page comic in a day, I should be able to do a handful of characters, right? Anyways, here's the latest one:
Mustache Robot!


Also here's my friend Clarice Meadows with a mustache because she donated to my movember campaign:

And hey, here's a pic of Hipster Spiderman, because, I don't know man.

 And the original nk version:

Also I've recently been taking a figure drawing class. I haven't uploaded pictures yet because my camera is broken and"i'm trying to finagle proper lighting. But for now, here are a few of my favorites:




I'd also like to mention my good friend Molly Welsh over at Dark Wings Dork Words included one of my Sketched Screenings reviews on her podcast! It's about the horrible new Conan movie and you should have a listen because it's really very enjoyable. 

I also have a bunch of new reviews from last week over at Sketched Screenings, and will have at least two more this week!

And lastly if you haven't seen the new Barber page from last week, take a gander. There will be a new page up this week as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment